EASTHAMPTON FRIENDS TRAVEL CLUB
Office Hours: Tuesdays & Thursdays: 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Travel Club Group Leaders: Ginni Hurteau & Bonnie Magrone
413-527-6151 ext. 17
MEN’S CURMUDGEON GROUP
Thursday, April 13th & 27th
at 12:30 p.m.
Please join us!!
All men 55+ are welcome to attend. There is no set agenda.
The group discusses issues that are brought forth by each individual.
ACTIVE ADULTS CLUB
Hike to Glendale Falls
Friday, April 21st at 9 a.m.
Fed by more than five square miles of watershed, Glendale Falls is one of the longest and most powerful waterfall runs in Massachusetts. In spring, the waters of Glendale Brook roar over steep rock ledges to join the Middle Branch of the West-field River, a federally designated Wild and Scenic River. A ¼ mile trail leads to the bottom of the falls and a 0.3 mile woods road lead south to land owned by the MA Division of Fish & Wildlife.
Moderate hiking, strenuous in places. Please call the at 527-6151 to pre-register no later than Wednesday, April 19th. Please indicate if you are willing to drive. Driver receives $7.00 for driving.
Wednesday, April 26th at 2:00 p.m.
Find out more about your family roots, history, stories, and more.
Please join Estelle Stasz and learn the techniques and research options involved in researching our roots. Estelle specializes in researching French Canadian ancestry.
TRIPS FOR 2017
- May 25, 2017: The Gatlin Brothers at the Indian River Ranch Theater. Lunch included: $89.00.
- June 19, 2017: Tall Ships in Boston. 3-hour cruise & lunch.
- July, 19, 2017: Rod Stewart Tribune at the Hu Ke Lau. Twin lobsters or prime rib. $61.00.
- September 19-22, 2017: Cape Cod & Martha’s Vineyard - 4 days, 3 nights - JFK Museum, Sandwich Glass Museum, guided tour of outer Cape, a day on Martha’s Vineyard, and the Scallop Festival in E. Falmouth. Price $385 plus $21 for the festival ticket.
2017 TRIPS AT THE LOG CABIN
- April 20, 2017: Spring Sock Hop.
- May 9, 2017: Big John’s All About the 50’s.
- May 23, 2017: Lobster Fest. Kings & Queens of Country.
- June 7, 2016: Lobster Feast. Buddy Holly & Friends.
- June 20, 2017: Lobster Feast. Car Hop Years.
- July 11, 2017: Lobster Feast - Beatles tribute-Beatlemania.
- July 19, 2017: Jeff Barnhardt’s Riverside Ramblers.
- July 26, 2017: Lobster Feast-Life’s a Beach.
Flyers are available at the Easthampton Council on Aging, 19 Union Street. Shows start at noon. Tickets are $49 for non-lobster shows and $53 for lobster shows.