FRIENDS OF THE E.C.O.A. TRAVEL CLUB
Tuesdays & Thursdays:
1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Travel Club Group Leaders:
Ginni Hurteau & Marilyn Parmenter
413-527-6151 ext. 17
MEN’S CURMUDGEON GROUP
Thursday, March 09th & 23rd at 12:30 p.m.
Please join us!!
All men 55+ are welcome to attend. There is no set agenda.
The group discusses issues that are brought forth by each individual.
Walk or Snowshoe in Arcadia
Friday, March 17th at 9 a.m.
Enjoy a walk or snowshoe adventure right here in Easthampton at the Arcadia Sanctuary.
Please call 413-527-6151 to pre-register by Wednesday, March 15th.
On Friday, January 20th we held our annual luncheon and meeting to plan destinations for 2017.
Destinations include: April: Glendale Falls; May: Sachem Head; June: Lithia Springs; July: Beckett Quarry; August: Rock House Reservation; September: Wendall State Park; October: Monument Mountain; November: Bullit Reservation & Chapel Brook; December: Easthampton Pomeroy Meadow Trail.
Wednesday, March 22nd at 2:00 p.m.
Find out more about your family roots, history, stories, and more.
Please join Estelle Stasz and learn the techniques and research options involved in researching our roots.
Estelle specializes in researching French Canadian ancestry.
EASTHAMPTON FRIENDS TRAVEL CLUB
Office Hours: Tuesdays & Thursdays: 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Travel Club Group Leaders: Ginni Hurteau & Bonnie Magrone
413-527-6151 ext. 17
TRIPS FOR 2017
- May 25, 2017: The Gatlin Brothers at the Indian River Ranch Theater. Lunch included: $89.00.
- June 19, 2017: Tall Ships in Boston. 3-hour cruise & lunch.
- July, 19, 2017: Rod Stewart Tribune at the Hu Ke Lau. Twin lobsters or prime rib. $61.00.
- September 19-22, 2017: Cape Cod & Martha’s Vineyard - 4 days, 3 nights - JFK Museum, Sandwich Glass Museum, guided tour of outer Cape, a day on Martha’s Vineyard, and the Scallop Festival in E. Falmouth. Price $385 plus $21 for the festival ticket.
2017 TRIPS AT THE LOG CABIN
- March 16, 2017: St. Paddy’s Day.
- April 20, 2017: Spring Sock Hop.
- May 9, 2017: Big John’s All About the 50’s.
- May 23, 2017: Lobster Fest. Kings & Queens of Country.
- June 7, 2016: Lobster Feast. Buddy Holly & Friends.
- June 20, 2017: Lobster Feast. Car Hop Years.
- July 11, 2017: Lobster Feast - Beatles tribute-Beatlemania.
- July 19, 2017: Jeff Barnhardt’s Riverside Ramblers.
- July 26, 2017: Lobster Feast-Life’s a Beach.
Flyers are available at the Easthampton Council on Aging, 19 Union Street. Shows start at noon. Tickets are $49 for non-lobster shows and $53 for lobster shows.